Manken Family Scholarship
Dr. John R. Manken dedicated 40 years of distinguished service to elementary education, first in the classroom and then as a school principal. Following Dr. Manken’s death in 2012, Cal Lutheran received the largest scholarship bequest in its history. The Manken Family Scholarship is designated for students with financial need entering the teaching credential program.
- Applicants must also submit a FAFSA application by the scholarship application deadline to be considered.
- Manken Family Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Other information you wish to share about your financial situation.
- What is your housing status
- If renting or owning, what is your monthly rent/mortgage?
- Tax Filing Status
- Number of Dependents